Sunday, September 9, 2007

Prelude

I am a Hyderabadi by birth but moved onto Bangalore for a while now. Back during the days when I was in Hyderabad, apart from the occassional tiffs, it was more or less a peaceful city. I am not FOR any politicians but I always felt that the state and especially Hyderabad made a lot of progress during Babu's regime. The processess were in place and in general the law and order prevailed.

I have been following the events happening in the state though I am not staying there for the past 3-4 years. I feel that YSR's govt has hatched a long-term plan to disintegrate the state, loot as much as they can and fearing that they may not come to power again, they are trying to make a real quick buck whlie they are in power. YSR doesn't even think twice before grabbing land or eliminating people who come in his way. He shook hands with Naxals for coming into power and then tried to suppress them. This has backfired and the Naxal movement that was kind of completely eliminated from AP is growing back again. This was such a dangerous move by YSR to come into power. He joined hands with the foxy KCR for breaking up Telangana and showed them the same finger that he showed to Naxals.

If you do a thorough analysis of the series of events that are happening over the past 2 years, I do get a feeling that there is a stronger disaster waiting to happen in the near future. I hope that this disaster is not YSR coming back to power again.

God bless Hyderabad and people of AP.

I would request the readers to place their comments about what they feel is happening in AP. I am just doing my bit to bring forward the atrocities that are being done by YSR govt towards the common man. I feel that this blog is worth the effort if I succeed in getting atleast one educated AP person to go and vote for a deserving candidate.

1 comment:

cognosguru said...

Good post. Keep them coming

 
Locations of visitors to this page